SEASIDE POLICE DEPARTMENT
The Seaside Police Department is located at 1091 S Holladay. (503) 738-6311
- Thursday's from 10:00 AM-2:00 PM.
- You must have picture ID with you.
- Fingerprinting is 15 Dollars.
- We Accept cash or check, Visa, Mastercard and Discover card.
CLATSOP COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE
The Sheriff's Office is located at 355 Seventh St. at the west end of downtown Astoria. For more
information, please call (503) 325-8653.
In order to obtain your fingerprints, you must report to the jail. The address for the jail is 636 Duane St.
and is located directly above the Sheriff’s Office. Present yourself at the door marked “Corrections” by
pressing the button to the right of the door.
Before you come to be fingerprinted, keep the following information in mind:
- You will need picture ID
- Fingerprint Fee is $15 (cash only) – (If reprints are needed, this will be done free of charge.)
- If possible, please fill out cards in advance. DO NOT sign the fingerprint cards. This must be witnessed by the deputy doing the fingerprints.
- DO NOT bring into the jail weapons of any kind. This includes but is not limited to: guns, knives, pepper spray, mace etc.