If you know any of these animals, please call 503-738-6311.
The records department is usually staffed Monday through Friday from 8am to 4pm.
If you would like a copy of a police report, 9-1-1 call, etc, please complete the Public Records Disclosure Form. You can send the completed form using the following methods:
Seaside Police Department
1091 S Holladay Drive
Seaside, OR 97138
Understand that in making this request, you are responsible for all costs incurred in the preparation, including the cost of salaries of employees preparing and reviewing this request, and the actual copy machine cost. These are our standard rates:
$10.00 - Flat rate for records requests. Due upon request.
$25.00 - Flat rate for 911 Recordings. Due upon request.
$25.00 - Flat rate for Video CD. Due upon request.
Once the records request is received by the records clerk, the following steps are made:
1) research the information requested
2) verify the officer has completed the report and that it is approved by a supervisor
3) verify that the case is not under investigation or could be in the future
4) get approval from management or the District Attorney to release the info to the public
5) prepare report to be released
This process usually takes a couple of days. Expect it to take longer during the summer due to increased activity.